Barrow County Habitat for Humanity is in great need of the items listed below. Here are several ways you can help:
- Directly donate an item— You can purchase an item(s) from the supplier of your choice for delivery to Barrow County Habitat for Humanity, or if you have a good working condition used item, please drop by our offices during our working hours.
- Let us purchase an item for you using one of these options:
- Telephone us at (770) 277-7997 with your credit card number, or
- Print our donation form, indicate the item you wish to be purchased, and mail with a check to our office.
- Make a donation online by visiting our secure online donations page and selecting "Wish List Item" in the Donation Purpose pull-down menu. Please list the specific item(s) you wish to donate in the Additional Notes box.
- Milwaukee 1/2 In. Hole Hawg, Heavy-Duty [$299]
- 50 foot storage container
To store tools in.
- Milwakee 18V Rechargeable Batteries [$80]
We use drills and other tools onsite that require these batteries which wear out with extend use.
- 20 ft storage container
To use on job site.
- Box Truck [$3,000-$20,000]
We are in desparate need of a late model Box truck in good mechanical condition.
- Double Axle Enclosed Utility Trailer [$500-$5,000]
Any brand utility trailer with rear and side opening doors. We use these for equipment storage on site, and transportation to work sites.
- Hard Hats
25 new or used.
- Network Printer [$200-$1,000]
A new or good condition used laser network capable printer for our office.
- Cordless Drill
3 new or used.
We often need the expertise and advice from an architect when we need to make changes to our established home floorplans.
- Landscaper [$100-$1,500]
We like to at least minimally landscape our new homes.